Monday, August 07, 2006

Return-logistics

Parents,

I have been blessed and inspired by EACH of your youth, and thank you for sharing them with me and my home state (I'm a Mississippi expat). They are hard workers, caring hearts, and signs of Christ!

We know you are looking for information about our return. All the information you need should be available in the packets distributed to all of you before the trip.

Someone will post or send an email with more information by tomorrow. Until then, you should be able to find flight information, including arrival time at Oakland in that packet. Main Group returns Delta Flight #1280 at 10:06 and Richard K, AlissaG., Tierney A., Rob O., Rob H. wil return on Flight #1245 at 11:36pm. My number is 925-324-7663.

Please remember that we are not providing shuttle from the airport, so you need to make arrangements for your youth and carpooling.

So, while I do not have the exact flight information as I write this post, please know that more info will be coming soon (and is also available in your trip information packet).

Thanks,
Michael Barham
(St. Michael's - Concord)

No comments: